There are 25 Thanksgiving beginning sounds activities that require no prep.
✨Important information about this set of Thanksgiving alphabet practice activities. ✨
- This alphabet resource focuses on letter sounds / beginning sounds, NOT letter names.
Every letter of the alphabet is practiced throughout the packet.
- Letters are shown in both uppercase and lowercase.
- The letter X is only practiced as an ending sound in a CVC word.
This Thanksgiving letter sounds resource will help your students practice and achieve the following skills:
- Identifying/Matching letters to their sound (using the beginning sound in the picture)
Distinguishing between letters with similar sounds (ex: Gg VS Jj)
- 1 page focuses on identifying vowels VS consonants
Oddity tasks: finding the picture that doesn’t start with the same sound as the rest
- Reading predictable sentences about letter sounds while building fluency ( ex: Bb is for [picture of a bat] bat.)
- Reading predictable sentences about letter sounds in a book while building fluency. (see example above)
Important Thanksgiving Note: Thanksgiving themes include pumpkins, leaves, harvest foods, cooking, baking and a whole lot of turkeys!
Included in this Instant Download:
Buy the bundle and get this resource at a discount!