These printable decodable books for beginning readers are perfect for students learning to read words with digraphs! These no prep, fold-and-go decodable readers use ONLY include CVC words, sight words, and short vowel (decodable) words with digraphs. They’re perfect for beginning readers because they are printable, require no prep, and include pre-reading and post-reading activities. No worries about germ-sharing here! Every student can have their own decodable reader and extension activities - with limited paper on your end!
About the Printable Decodable Readers
- Each Decodable Reader is made of ONE page. No stapling required. Just print, fold, and go!
About the Extension Activities
- The pre-reading and post-reading extension activities are one combined page. They are no prep. Just fold and go!
- Students will highlight the word family words both in the reader and on the extension activity page.
- Students will point and read the word family words. (decoding practice)
- Students will point and read the sight words. (front loading)
- Students will read the decodable reader three times to build fluency.
- Students will answer the two multiple-choice, text-based questions.
- Students will write word family words on the lines provided.
There are 14 books included; each with a pre/post reading activity (shared) page.
There is one reader for each skill listed below.
- ck (3 stories/books)
- 5 mixed digraph reviews stories/books
Included in this Instant Download:
- PDF with 14 books
- Comprehension page for EACH book (total of 14 comprehension pages)
Buy the bundle and get this resource at a discount!