Practice rhyming while distance learning with these rhyming Google Slide Cards! These digital rhyming task cards are perfect phonemic awareness practice because they don't include any text for rhyming words!
Are you trying to help your students gain phonemic awareness? This resource is part of a money-saving bundle to help your students practice phonological and phonemic awareness skills through distance learning!
- Students must find the two (out of three) words that rhyme. Then, they drag and drop the pictures onto the two file folders.
- Click on each picture to hear the word!
- This resource includes digital access to three decks of Rhyming Boom Cards.
Each deck comes with 15 practice slides. There are 45 practice slides total.
The sets are divided as follows:
- Deck 1) CVC words
- Deck 2) words that end in digraphs
- Deck 3) words that end in long vowel sounds/have vowel teams
Included in this Instant Download:
- 3 decks/45 cards to be used with Google Slides
Buy the bundle and get this resource at a discount!