Pumpkin Carving can be an educational activity! With this set of how to carve a pumpkin printables and activities, you can easily integrate reading, writing, sequencing and math as your class carves a pumpkin.
Here's what's included:
- How to Carve a Pumpkin Poster (color)
- Pumpkin carving vocabulary cards
- How to Carve a Pumpkin Emergent Reader
- Cut and Paste Sequencing Activity
- How to Carve a Pumpkin Writing (multiple options included)
- "Draw It" - Students draw each step of the process as completed in class.
- "Face Planning" - Students can draw on a blank pumpkin to practice drawing a "face" on a real pumpkin.
- Pumpkin Seed Estimation Slips
- Pumpkin Seed Counting Mat (Count your seeds by tens!)
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- Seed Survey
Included in this Instant Download: