Build letter recognition, alphabet fluency, letter name fluency, and letter sound fluency with Move and Master Fluency Tables - Alphabet Edition!
These are a fun and engaging way for your students to master letter identification AND letter sounds!
Each page is NO PREP, but offers a fun way for students to exercise while building fluency.
Do your students need repetitive alphabet practice, but they're easily bored and disengaged? Move and Master Fluency Tables are the answer to building mastery in tutoring, small groups, or with your whole class!
On Each Page of Move and Master Fluency Tables
- letter type identified in the left hand corner so you can easily find the pages you need
The Warm Up
- The warm up that shows each letter included in the fluency table
- The warm up includes gray dots under each letter to promote one-to-one correspondence and tracking
- The warm up also includes a picture and description of each "exercise" so that you can model it to your students. All exercises can be done sitting or standing, it's up to you! (Examples: clapping, silent cheers, arm circles, high fives, etc.)
The Fluency Table
- All letters from the warm up included in a random order.
- Exercises gives students a small "brain break" before getting back to the fluency table.
- Students building fluency by "reading" the table three times, coloring a smiley face each time.
EVERY PAGE can be used for letter naming/letter identification AND letter sounds, it's up to you!
- Uppercase Letters
- Lowercase Letters
- Mixed Case
- Letter Reversals (b, d, q, p)
- Vowels (a, e, i, o, u)
- Tall Letters (t, k, h, b, d)
Included in this Instant Download:
Buy the bundle and get this resource at a discount!