Choose how you use! This no prep packet covers an entire month of homework, seat work, or morning work!
The wide variety of ELA skills included in this packet make it perfect for beginning Kindergarteners (or first grade review, depending on your students).
The same format is used for each page so that students can work independently. (I do recommend that you model how to complete a page before asking students to complete it on their own.)
- Tracing the month of the year (September) (Blank version included)
- Circling the month that comes next (October) (November included in blank version)
- Writing the week day
- Circling the week day that comes next
- Reading and writing a color word
- Writing beginning sounds (5 pictures)
- Tracing and writing numbers and number words.
- Tracing and writing sight words.
- Rewriting a decodable sentence and capitalizing the first letter. (The same sight word practiced above is in the sentence).
There is one page for each school day in September (22).
In this download you will find TWO PDF files.
- One is September-specific (trace the month) and the other can be used in September OR October (write the month). Please note the only options for "circling" the next month include October or November.
Included in this Instant Download:
Buy the bundle and get this resource at a discount!