Choose how you use! This no prep packet covers an entire month of homework, seat work, or morning work!
The wide variety of ELA skills included in this packet make it perfect for Kindergarteners (or first grade review, depending on your students).
The same format is used for each page so that students can work independently. (I do recommend that you model how to complete a page before asking students to complete it on their own.)
- Circling the month of the year
- Writing the month that comes next
- Circling the week day
- Writing the week day that comes next
- Tracing beginning and ending sounds and writing medial sounds
- Tracing and writing numbers and number words.
- Tracing and writing sight words.
- Rewriting a decodable sentence, capitalizing the first letter and adding a period. (The same sight word practiced above is in the sentence).
There is one page for each school day in November (22).
Included in this Instant Download:
Buy the bundle and get this resource at a discount!