Choose how you use! This no prep packet covers an entire month of homework, seat work, or morning work!
The wide variety of ELA skills included in this packet make it perfect for last trimester Kindergarteners (or first grade review, depending on your students).
The same format is used for each page so that students can work independently. (I do recommend that you model how to complete a page before asking students to complete it on their own.)
- Short VS long vowel sounds
- Vowel identification
- Unscramble sight words
- Number words (1-10)
- Days of the Week
- Months of the Year
- Writing CVC Words (5 each day, one for each vowel)
- Producing and writing rhyming words
- Editing a decodable sentence (capital, periods, occasional misspelled sight word)
- Following directions (using color words)
There is one page for each school day in April (22).
- This packet is not "themed" for April except for an umbrella in the corner indicating the day (Day 1, 2, 3...). Nature Clip Art (bugs, flowers, etc.) is used for the "following directions" portion.
Included in this Instant Download:
Buy the bundle and get this resource at a discount!