There are 26 Halloween beginning sounds activities that require no prep.
✨Important information about this set of halloween alphabet practice activities.✨
- This alphabet resource focuses on beginning sounds, NOT letter names.
Every letter of the alphabet is practiced throughout the packet.
- Letters are shown in both uppercase and lowercase.
- The letter X is only practiced as an ending sound in a CVC word.
This Halloween letter sounds resource will help your students practice and achieve the following skills:
- Identifying/Matching letters to their beginning sound (picture)
Distinguishing between letters with similar sounds (ex: Gg VS Jj)
- 1 page focuses on identifying vowels VS consonants
Oddity tasks: finding the picture that doesn’t start with the same sound as the rest
- Reading predictable sentences while building fluency ( ex: Bb is for [picture of a bat] bat.)
- Reading predictable sentences in a book while building fluency. (see example above)
Important “Not So Spooky” Halloween Note: There are no witches, goblins, or skulls included in this Halloween themed phonics packet.
Included in this Instant Download:
Buy the bundle and get this resource at a discount!