Dear Teacher friend,
Don't wait one more day to prepare a substitute binder! This is a classroom must-have. Whether you are taking a last-minute sick day and don't have time to write 234 details on sticky notes, or you've been planning your "sick day" for a week, this resource will make the process painless!
These pages are designed to get you thinking about all the information a sub would need to know. Open each page, read the text and type in your personal information. When you're done, print the pages and insert into a binder. Voila! Sub plans have never been easier.
- Note from the Teacher
- School policies
- Helpful staff
- Class List
- Student Information
- Classroom rules
- Water and restroom policies/information
- Daily schedule
- Arrival and dismissal procedures
- Time fillers
- Odds and ends
- Note for the teacher (from the sub)
I understand that all schools, teachers, and classrooms are different. I’ve included blank templates so you can add any other information you deem necessary! It is my hope that you can use this resource to easily and quickly create your own sub binder. Because let me tell you, peace of mind is priceless!!
- Whether or not you are planning to have a sub, a substitute binder is a MUST! Make it easy for you sub and students by leaving all the important information in one easy place. The page layouts are designed so the sub can easily access information without having to read multiple paragraphs and pages. Leave your sub with quick and easy access to important information and the day will run smoothly - for your sub and for you!
WHAT IF I AM NOT TECH SAVVY?
- Don't worry, I included easy-to-follow step-by-step directions with pictures! You don't have to add any text boxes, just highlight and type away. The only program you need is PowerPoint.
Included in this Instant Download:
- PowerPoint editable file
- PDF with directions