These no prep, fold-and-go decodable readers use only the targeted CVCe long vowel sound and sight words in each reader. They’re perfect for beginning readers because they are printable, require no prep, and include pre-reading and post-reading activities. No worries about germ-sharing here! Every student can have their own decodable reader and extension activities - with limited paper on your end!
About the Printable Decodable Readers
- Each Decodable Reader is made of ONE page. No stapling required. Just print, fold, and go!
About the Extension Activities
- The pre-reading and post-reading extension activities are one combined page. They are no prep. Just fold and go!
- Students will highlight the CVCe words both in the reader and on the extension activity page.
- Students will point and read the CVCe words. (decoding practice)
- Students will point and read the sight words. (front loading)
- Students will read the decodable reader three times to build fluency.
- Students will answer the two multiple-choice, text-based questions.
- Students will write CVCe words on the lines provided.
There are 19 books included; each with a pre/post reading activity (shared) page.
Long A: a_e
Long I: i_e
Long O: o_e
Long U: u_e
- 5 CVCe books with mixed vowel sounds
Included in this Instant Download:
- PDF with 19 books
- Comprehension page for EACH book (total of 19 comprehension pages)
Buy the bundle and get this resource at a discount!