Do your students struggle to blend CVC words and therefore read CVC words? These blend & read CVC worksheets are exactly what you and your students need.
By practicing blending and reading CVC words in a consistent and systematic way, your students will be blending reading CVC words independently in no time!
Give your students the opportunity to practice blending, reading, and building fluency reading over 150 CVC words.
On each NO PREP printable page, you will find:
- The skill (word family or vowel sound) in the upper left hand corner so that you can easily find the page(s) you need.
- Numbered directions so that your students know exactly what to do.
- 4-5 word family words for your students to blend and read.
- Pointing dots under each letter so that your students are promoted to read each sound in the CVC word.
- Connected dots (with a line) so that your students are prompted to blend the sounds together.
- Cut and paste matching pictures that support ESL/ELL readers and confirm correct reading. (This gives your students an opportunity to build fine motor skills, too!)
- A mixed fluency table so that your students can practice rereading the 4-5 CVC words fluently.
- Three smiley faces (for your students to color) to prompt them to read the fluency table three times.
- Dots under each word in the fluency table so that your students can practice tracking while reading.
Great for use during:
- small groups
- guided reading
- and more!
There is one page for each of the following skills:
- ab family
- ad family
- ag family
- am family
- an family
- ap family
- at family
- ed family
- eg family
- en family
- et family
- id family
- ig family
- in family
- ip family
- it family
- ob family
- og family
- op family
- ot family
- ub family
- ug family
- um family
- un family
**BONUS** I’ve also included 3 mixed practice pages for EACH vowel sound! That is 15 EXTRA pages!
Included in this Instant Download:
Buy the bundle and get this resource at a discount!