Exit tickets are a quick and seamless way to integrate informal assessment at the end of everyday whole group or small group lessons. As teachers we know that the data gathered from informal assessment should drive our instruction, but gathering that data can be time-consuming. Print and cut these exit tickets and you will have informal phonics assessments at your fingertips all year long. Collecting and analyzing data will that much easier, which will put you and your students on the path to reading success!
This resource includes 60 exit tickets:
- 10 "Does It Rhyme?" Exit Tickets (Choose (thumbs up or thumbs down) whether or not the pair rhymes)
- 10 "Rhyming Match" Exit Tickets (Choose the two pairs that rhyme in each row)
- 10 "Rhyme Maker" Exit Tickets (Draw and write a rhyming word - words and pictures provided)
- 10 "Clap It Out" Syllables Exit Tickets (Clap the word and circle the corresponding number of clapping hands)
- 10 "Circle the Syllables" Exit Tickets (Circle the correct number of syllables for each picture)
- 10 "Write the Syllables" Exit Tickets (Write the correct number of syllables for each picture)
- Clipart key / answer key
- Rhyming Exit Tickets Data Tracker
- Syllables Exit Tickets Data Tracker
Included in this Instant Download:
Buy the bundle and get this resource at a discount!