Choose how you use! This no prep packet covers an entire month of homework, seat work, or morning work!
The wide variety of ELA skills included in this packet make it perfect for Kindergarteners (or first grade review, depending on your students).
The same format is used for each page so that students can work independently. (I do recommend that you model how to complete a page before asking students to complete it on their own.)
- Writing vowels
- Unscrambling sight words (2-4 letters)
- Counting syllables (2-4, pictures and words included)
- Tracing/writing number words
- Writing the month
- Writing the day of the week
- Word family work: Write the onset/beginning sound, tracing the rhyme (pictures included)
- Tracing beginning and ending sounds, writing middle sounds (pictures included)
- Reading color words
- Rewriting a decodable sentence, capitalizing the first letter and adding a period. (The same sight word practiced above is in the sentence).
There is one page for each school day in December (15) & January (20), considering you have a Winter Break.
Included in this Instant Download:
Buy the bundle and get this resource at a discount!