They’re perfect for beginning readers because they are printable, require no prep, and include pre-reading and post-reading activities. No worries about germ-sharing here! Every student can have their own decodable reader and extension activities - with limited paper on your end!
About the Printable Decodable Readers
- Each Decodable Reader is made of ONE page. No stapling required. Just print, fold, and go!
About the Extension Activities
- The pre-reading and post-reading extension activities are one combined page. They are no prep. Just fold and go!
- Students will highlight the words with glued sounds both in the reader and on the extension activity page.
- Students will point and read the words with glued sounds. (decoding practice)
- Students will point and read the sight words. (front loading)
- Students will read the decodable reader three times to build fluency.
- Students will answer the two multiple-choice, text-based questions.
- Students will write words with glued sounds on the lines provided.
There are 21 books included; each with a pre/post reading activity (shared) page.
⭐️ Remember, these books are decodable, so they focus on words with glued sounds. Many words contain consonant blends (i.e. sting)! ⭐️
- ank (3 books)
- ang (2 books)
- ing (3 books)
- ink (3 books)
- ong (3 books
- unk (2 books)
- mixed review (5 books)
Included in this Instant Download:
- PDF with 21 books
- Comprehension page for EACH book (total of 21 comprehension pages)
Buy the bundle and get this resource at a discount!