Do you need more no prep reading passages and reading comprehension activities for your level D readers? Are you looking for Level D guided reading passages?
This SECOND set of passages was created due to popular demand! Both sets of Level D comprehension passages can be used independently of each other.
This set includes 10 leveled passages, each with comprehension activities.
——DISTANCE LEARNING UPDATE: April 15, 2020——
***I have now added DIGITAL versions of every single passage! These passages have been formatted for use with Google Classroom™️. The passages are the same, but students interact with the passage through drag-and-drop features as well as text boxes in reformatted Google Slides™️.***
- ALL previous owners get digital access for FREE, just download the file again.
- All new owners get digital AND printable versions so that you can use them now and when school is back in session.
- Each passage has three "happy faces" at the bottom. These are for promoting fluency. Each time the student reads the passage, they color or mark a smiley face. Students are instructed to read the passage three times before completing the comprehension component.
- Each passage includes two reading comprehension questions.
It also includes a "I Can Read Level D" bonus journal cover!
Included in this Instant Download:
- PDF with 10 passages
- PDF with clickable links for Digital Google Slides access
Buy the bundle and get this resource at a discount!