The "Short A Interactive Reader" is great tool for practicing many skills!
In the making and reading of this interactive reader, students will practice:
- Short “a” vowel sounds (medial)
- Identifying and reading high frequency words: what, do, you, see, I, a, that, what
- Recognizing and reading color words
- Phonemic awareness – hearing beginning, middle, and ending sounds (CVC words)
- Reading CVC words
- Spelling and writing beginning, middle, and ending sounds (CVC words)
- Concepts of print
In your download, you will receive:
- ”Short a, Short a, What Do You See?” Book
- ”Short a” poster (8.5 x 11)
- ”Short a Word Bank” for EL learners/differentiation tool
Included in this Instant Download:
Buy the bundle and get this resource at a discount!