Printing Practice allows your students to practice their best handwriting skills by focusing on one letter at time.
Each page includes:
- A beginning sound picture
- Handwriting lines (solid top and bottom line, dashed middle line)
- The path of motion provided with numbered arrows for each letter
- Solid letters with path of motion
- Tracing letters with path of motion
- Tracing letters without path of motion
- Starting "dots" for each free-handed letter so the student can see where to begin (at the top) and practice the letter multiple times on each line.
- A traceable sentence using a word that corresponds to the beginning sound picture.
- There is one page for each letter of the alphabet. Uppercase and lowercase practice are included on the same page for each letter.
- There are three optional covers included in case you would like to make a printing workbook with these pages.
Included in this Instant Download:
Buy the bundle and get this resource at a discount!