Do your students need to memorize their student ID number or their student lunch number?
These forms are perfect for learning and practicing student numbers! The best part is these forms are *editable* and they *auto-fill* to make YOUR life easier.
What does EDITABLE and AUTO-FILL mean?
- Do you call it "student lunch number," "student ID number," "computer username," or something else? Don't worry! Easily customize the title and/or directions on the master slide and ALL of the other pages will automatically change for you.
Why are there other pages?
- You type in your students' names and numbers on ONE page, and the rest (of the 32 pages) will auto-fill.
- In just a few minutes, you'll be able to print out this resource and have personalized student number pages for every student in your class!
What practice does this provide?
- Students will practice writing their number, reciting their number, and typing their number on a keypad (for cafeteria and computer use).
*Note: This resource generates 32 pages at a time. If you have more than 32 students, you will need to open the file twice and enter names 33+ afterwards.
**Note: This resource requires Adobe Reader, which is FREE. You cannot edit this resource in your Internet browser.
Included in this Instant Download:
- PDF with 40 pages (33 are the same EXCEPT the student information that auto-fills for you!)