Are you looking for a way to introduce your students to the different syllable types? Look no further!
These Multisyllabic Syllable Type Posters are a great way to explicitly introduce students to the 6 different types of syllables and how to decode multisyllabic words. These posters are also great for displaying in your classroom and allows students to refer back to them.
- 7 Syllable Type Posters in Colored AND Black/White
- Closed Syllables
- Open Syllables
- Silent e Syllable
- Vowel Pair Syllable
- R-Controlled Syllable
- Final Stable Syllables
- CLOVER syllable types review poster
- Title of syllable type
- Definition of syllable type
- Syllable type examples
- A quick hint for students to remember the syllable type
Please check out the preview for a closer look!
Included in this Instant Download:
- PDF with 7 colored posters and 7 black/white posters