Consonant Sound posters with words and sound pictures, perfect for any classroom!
Are you looking for clear, precise and distraction-free Consonant Sound posters for the classroom? Here they are!
- Primary-friendly lowercase letters in the left hand corner.
- One clean and clear sound image per page
Word that supports the picture in the bottom left-hand corner
- Posters include color and black/white versions
- /b/- bat, cab
- /k/- kite, cat, stomach, duck, unique
- /d/- dog, kid, smiled
- /f/- phone, fast, scarf, cough
- /g/- game, log, ghost
- /h/- house
- /j/- juggle, gem, edge, cage
- /l/-shell, leaf, towel
- /m/- farm, mouse, climb, autumn
- /n/- knot, nose, moon, gnome, sign
- /p/- pail, clap
- /kw/- queen
- /r/- rake, write, rhino
- /s/- seed, bus, floss, circle, case, scar, psych
- /t/- taco, coat, stopped, doubt, script
- /v/- volcano, rev
- /w/- wind, wheat
- /ks/- box
- /y/- yarn
- /z/- zap, buzz, cheese, gloves
- Use your printer settings to print these posters 4 per page. Then punch a hole and place these posters on a ring. Voila! You have flashcards!
- Use your printer to scale the size of the posters as needed. Then use the posters as your word wall headers.
- Print and bind for an alphabet book!
Included in this Instant Download:
- PDF with 20 color pages and 20 black/white pages
Buy the bundle and get this resource at a discount!