Oh, Trigraphs! Do your students struggle to blend word with trigraphs and therefore read words with trigraphs? These blend & read trigraph worksheets are exactly what you and your students need to start reading words with trigraphs fluently!
By practicing blending and reading trigraphs in a consistent and systematic way, your students will be blending reading words with trigraphs independently in no time!
Give your students the opportunity to practice blending, reading, and building fluency reading over 25 words.
On each NO PREP printable page, you will find:
- The skill in the upper left hand corner so that you can easily find the page(s) you need.
- Numbered directions so that your students know exactly what to do.
- 5 words per skill for your students to blend and read.
- Pointing dots under each letter so that your students are promoted to read each sound in the word.
- One rectangle under each trigraph so that your students remember to sound out and read the trigraph.
- Connected dots (with a line) so that your students are prompted to blend the sounds together.
- Cut and paste matching pictures that support ESL/ELL readers and confirm correct reading. (This gives your students an opportunity to build fine motor skills, too!)
- A mixed fluency table so that your students can practice rereading the 5 words with trigraphs fluently.
- Three smiley faces (for your students to color) to prompt them to read the fluency table three times.
- Dots under each word in the fluency table so that your students can practice tracking while reading.
Great for use during:
- Small Groups
- Guided Reading
- And more!
There is one page for each of the following skills:
- +3 pages of mixed review
- +2 pages of mixed review
- Please note that some of the words used in this resource contain blends, long vowel teams, silent e, and/or r-controlled vowels.
Included in this Instant Download:
Buy the bundle and get this resource at a discount!