Word reading fluency is so important in learning to read, especially when learning r-controlled vowels in phonics!
Students need the opportunity to apply newly learned phonics skills in the context of words with these phonics drills.
These One Page Wonders provide everything you need for no prep, scaffolded, decoding practice that will lead to FLUENCY!
- Target phonics skill is easy to locate so you can quickly find just what you need for each lesson
- Stars indicates level of difficulty, so differentiation is easy
- Warm-up frontloads students with skills they will find in the fluency table for ultimate decoding success
- Fluency table with decodable words only
- Three smiley faces encourage students to reread the table and build optimum word fluency
Stars on each page indicate the level of difficulty.
- 1 star - r-controlled vowel + consonants
- 2 stars - beginning digraphs + blends + r-controlled vowels
- 3 stars - r-controlled vowels + ending digraphs/blends
- real words set
- nonsense words set
Single student use: Copy the pages and give one to each student. These are great to use whole group, in reading groups, tutoring, homework, and more!
Multi student use: Print on cardstock and/or laminate. Place on rings according to vowel sound. Use (again and again) in reading groups, tutoring, and more!
Included in this Instant Download:
Buy the bundle and get this resource at a discount!